A lovely, full of character house that sits on the edge of the village of Logothetianika.
The 130sq.m. house dates back to 1789 and is built on a plot of 3.493sq.m. with wonderful open views.
The 2-storey house has been very carefully restored in keeping the 19th Century Doric revival architecture common in Kythira at the time. The ground floor offers a kitchen, a living room with a big fireplace, 1 bedroom and a monastery style bathroom. It features traditional small windows of the period as well as a beautiful arched ceiling.
The 1st floor consists of the master bedroom with its bathroom and access to a large veranda enjoying views to the countryside.
The garden offers plenty of flowers and olive trees and ensures complete privacy.
Related to the family’s history in this property there is also an inscription on the stone that covers the old cistern in the garden documenting the 1st settlement of the owner’s family back in 1789.
A wonderful property with the possibility to build another 270sq.m. in the traditional village of Logothetianika in Kythira.